WEST SIDE CABARET STORY
Inspired by a timeless classic
Introducing our all new show, West Side Cabaret Story! Featuring the UK’s most incredible circus and cabaret acts! Classic show tunes mixed with contemporary music and a fabulously entertaining theatrical experience. Our show involves fire, singing, dancing, acrobatics, and of course outrageously sexy performances by our spectacular-cast!
Book quickly, as this is guaranteed to sell out!
The majestic, newly renovated two-storied venue hosts a spectacular array of shows – previously host to world class cabaret and circus acts including burlesque artists, aerialists and fire breathers. The entertainment is accompanied by carefully curated cocktails and a delicious fine dining menu.
Found just a stones-throw away from Charing Cross rail station, Proud Embankment is the perfect inner-city spot to visit, and easily continue the night into the city, or, jump on the last train home. Come rain or shine, Proud Embankment is THE place to be this Autumn while ‘West Side Cabaret Story’ shakes the West End with excitement.
WEST SIDE CABARET STORY AT PROUD EMBANKMENT
Arrival time: 18:30 End time: 22:30
Our all-star cast of spectacular dancers, acrobats, circus performers, aerialists and fire breathers bring life, energy, and passion to the west end stage.
Indulge in an exquisite fine dining menu, and choose an ice cold cocktail from the tantalising selection on our drinks list, whilst you are thrilled by our extraordinary new show.
- Restricted: Restricted View Seating, a delicious theatre-style 3-course dining experience and a welcome Prosecco on arrival
- Premium: Standard View Seating, a delicious theatre-style 5-course dining experience and a welcome Prosecco on arrival
- Best Available: Priority Entrance, VIP seating, a delicious theatre-style 5-course dining experience, a glass of Prosecco upon arrival and half a bottle of prosecco
- NEW! Chef’s Table: Priority Entrance, VIP seating, a handcrafted 10-dish tasting menu, 6 glasses of carefully selected wines, a welcome glass of champagne on arrival and a chance to meet our chef
- Show Only: Includes entry to our fabulous new show with a reserved (restricted view seating)
3 Course: Sample Menu
5 Course: Sample Menu
Please note due to seasonality, our menu’s change on a regular basis.
For our other shows, please click here.
*Terms: Price Includes VAT. Excludes a 15% mandatory service charge + A £2 per head cover charge. No Shows: We charge a £60 per person no-show fee, this is due to the increasing number of no-shows the food and entertainment industry is experiencing at a scary rate of 20%. No money will be taken unless you or anyone in your party fail to turn up for your booking without notifying us. Full terms can be found HERE.