Christmas Cabaret All Stars at Proud Brighton
Arrival time: 18:30 End time: 22:30
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! And Proud Brighton has a Christmas special that’s bigger, better, and sexier than ever.
Christmas Cabaret All Stars features world-class performances from our all-star cast of dancers, circus performers, aerialists, and fire breathers.
Prepare to be amazed by ALL NEW ACTS sprinkled with a dash of festive cheer from our spectacular cast.
This is the ultimate variety show; comedy, burlesque, drag, and breath-taking acrobatics, paired with an exquisite Christmas fine dining menu and decadent seasonal cocktails, sure to leave you full of festive spirit!
- Restricted: Dinner & show packages include a welcome drink upon entry, restricted-view standard seating, a delicious theatre-style 3-course dining experience
- Standard: Dinner & Show packages include a welcome drink upon entry, standard view seating,plus a delicious theatre-style 3-course dining experience
- VIP: Dinner & show packages include a welcome drink upon entry, VIP seating (best available), a delicious theatre-style 5-course dining experience, priority entrance, performer meet & greet plus a Polaroid photo to take away!
- Chef's Table: Includes priority entry to the show, VIP seating (best available), a handcrafted 10-course tasting menu accompanied with 6 carefully selected glasses of wine and a glass of Champagne on arrival.
- Show Only: Includes entry to our fabulous new show, restricted View Seating
- 3 Course: Coming Soon
- 5 Course: Coming Soon
- 10 Course: Coming Soon
*Terms: Price Includes VAT. Excludes a 15% mandatory service charge + A £2 per head cover charge. No Shows: We charge a £60 per person no-show fee, this is due to the increasing number of no-shows the food and entertainment industry is experiencing at a scary rate of 20%. No money will be taken unless you or anyone in your party fail to turn up for your booking without notifying us. Full terms can be found HERE.
Our shows contain bright, flashing lights that may not be safe for people with photosensitive epilepsy.
As our venue is a heritage, listed building, we unfortunately do not have wheelchair access.
We cannot guarantee a nut-free kitchen. If you have any specific allergies, please contact us before arriving.
We apologise in advance for any inconvenience caused.