Cabaret All Stars - Christmas 2021Regular price £55.00 Save £-55.00
Arrival time: 18:30 End time: 22:30
Make this Christmas one to remember with this spectacular showstopper, featuring some of the biggest cabaret stars in Europe, at Brighton’s most iconic cabaret venue.
Enjoy world-class performances, including award-winning acrobats, fire breathers, Drag connoisseurs, and burlesque beauties. Be prepared to be amazed and well-tickled by this sensational mix of talent. This is variety at its best, this is Brighton at its best and this is an unforgettable night out.
- Enjoy a 3-course meal and a complimentary glass of prosseco
- Indulge in a 3-course meal, a complimentary glass of prosseco, plus half a bottle of prosseco/wine + half a bottle of premium water
- Delight your tastebuds with a 3-course dinner, a glass of champagne, half a bottle of prosecco/wine, half a bottle of premium water + VIP entry, VIP waiter/host and seats on the main floor
- Lose yourself in a night of extravagance with a complimentary glass of champagne on arrival, a 7-course set menu, unlimited house drinks, half a bottle of premium water, VIP entry, VIP waiter/host and seats on the main floor.
*Black includes only house drinks as below.
- Unlimited singles + mixer
- Bombay Sapphire GIN
- Eristoff VODKA
- Calando RUM
- Jack Daniels WHISKY
- Jose Cuervo TEQUILA (no shots)
- beer, house white & red wine (see menu)
Unlimited drinks packages
Unlimited packages vary from venue to venue so please read exactly what they include on the package’s description above.
The unlimited drinks stop at 9.45pm if we still have the 10pm curfew or 12am if we do not have a curfew.
All drinks will be served by the glass only and unlimited packages will be served to the table only. Customers cannot claim drinks from the bar.
Furthermore, bottles will not be left open on tables, unless the entire table is ordering the unlimited package and even in that case, only bottles of wine will be left on the table once open. Bottles of spirits will not be left on the table.
Proud will at all times act in a responsible manner with regard to service of alcohol and in respect of their duties and responsibilities as a premises license holder under the UK licensing laws, in practice, that means that management reserves the right to refuse service of alcohol to any customer who appears drunk and or incapacitated and or to any customer whose behavior towards our staff is threatening or inappropriate.
A mandatory 12.5% service charge will be applied to the total amount of food and drink consumed and served, including your pre-booked food and beverage package.