Cabaret All Stars at Proud Brighton Standard
Arrival time: 18:30 End time: 22:30
This brand new Vegas-style show is brought to you from London’s West End stage, with a lineup of international performers that must be seen to be believed.
This spectacular showstopper features some of the biggest cabaret stars in Europe, at Brighton’s most iconic cabaret venues.
Enjoy world-class performances, including award-winning acrobats, fire breathers, Drag connoisseurs, and burlesque beauties. Be prepared to be amazed and well-tickled by this sensational mix of talent. This is variety at its best, this is Brighton at its best and this is an unforgettable night out.
Thursday nights are for all you drag lovers. Bring your inner diva and put on your killer heels. We present the best drag acts on the South coast.
- Restricted: Dinner & show packages include entry, restricted-view standard seating, a delicious theatre-style 2-course dining experience
- Standard: Dinner & Show packages include entry to the show, standard view seating,plus a delicious theatre-style 2-course dining experience
- VIP: Dinner & show packages include entry to the show, VIP seating (best available), a delicious theatre-style 5-course dining experience, priority entrance, performer meet & greet plus a Polaroid photo to take away!
- Chef's Table: Includes priority entry to the show, VIP seating (best available), a handcrafted 10-course tasting menu accompanied with 6 carefully selected glasses of wine and a glass of Champagne on arrival.
- Show Only: Includes entry to our fabulous new show, restricted View Seating
For our famous Drag Brunch, click here.
For London-goers: See events at Proud Embankment.
*Terms: Price Includes VAT. Excludes a 15% mandatory service charge + A £2 per head cover charge. No Shows: We charge a £60 per person no-show fee, this is due to the increasing number of no-shows the food and entertainment industry is experiencing at a scary rate of 20%. No money will be taken unless you or anyone in your party fail to turn up for your booking without notifying us. Full terms can be found HERE.
Our shows contain bright, flashing lights that may not be safe for people with photosensitive epilepsy.
As our venue is a heritage, listed building, we unfortunately do not have wheelchair access.
We cannot guarantee a nut-free kitchen. If you have any specific allergies, please contact us before arriving.
We apologise in advance for any inconvenience caused.