Cabaret All Stars at Proud Brighton Chef's Table
Arrival time: 18:30 End time: 22:30
This brand new Vegas-style show is brought to you from London’s West End stage, with a lineup of international performers that must be seen to be believed.
This spectacular showstopper features some of the biggest cabaret stars in Europe, at Brighton’s most iconic cabaret venues.
Enjoy world-class performances, including award-winning acrobats, fire breathers, Drag connoisseurs, and burlesque beauties. Be prepared to be amazed and well-tickled by this sensational mix of talent. This is variety at its best, this is Brighton at its best and this is an unforgettable night out.
- Standard: Dinner & show packages include entry, restricted-view standard seating, a delicious theatre-style 3-course dining experience plus a welcome drink on arrival.
- Premium: Dinner and Show packages includes entry to the show, standard view seating, a delicious theatre-style 5-course dining experience plus a welcome drink on arrival.
- Best Available: Dinner and show packages include entry to the show, VIP seating, a delicious theatre-style 5-course dining experience, half a bottle of Prosecco for the table and a glass of Prosecco on arrival.
- NEW! Chef's Table: Includes priority entry to the show, VIP seating, a handcrafted 12-course tasting menu accompanied with 6 carefully selected glasses of wine, half a bottle of Prosecco for the table and a glass of Champagne on arrival.
- Show Only: Includes entry to the show, a table and a glass of prosecco on arrival.
View Our Sample Menu: HERE
A mandatory 15% service charge will be applied to the total amount of food and drink consumed and served, including your pre-booked food and beverage package.
Our shows contain bright, flashing lights that may not be safe for people with photosensitive epilepsy.
As our venue is a heritage, listed building, we unfortunately do not have wheelchair access.
We cannot guarantee a nut-free kitchen. If you have any specific allergies, please contact us before arriving.
We apologise in advance for any inconvenience caused.