Bingo Bonanza at Proud Brighton Show Only
Arrival time: 18:30 End time: 22:30
Did you think that bingo was exclusive to older folks? Think again!
We’re bringing the booze, banter and bingo tenfold at our Bingo Bonanza at Proud Brighton. Venture down to the coast and party with our favourite Queens. Enjoy head-banging tunes, free-flowing booze, gourmet food and spectacular outfits as our most-loved Queens revitalise a previous “golden oldie” pastime with so much sass and hilarity, it’d leave Queen Ru Paul quaking in their boots.
Indulge in our mouth-watering 3-course fine dining experience - and try not to choke on your dinner mid-cackle from our Queen’s hysterical banter. Expect sequin-clad dance-offs, singalongs to some classic hits, and in the true Proud Cabaret way - a cheeky little sprinkle of burlesque. Eat. play and belly laugh beyond belief as our Queens drag-ify the game of bingo to create a Friday night you’ll never forget.
- Restricted: Dinner & show packages include a welcome drink on arrival, restricted view standard seating and a flavourful 3-course dining experience
- Premium: Dinner & show packages include entry to the show, a welcoming arrival drink, standard view seating and a delicious theatre-style 5-course dining experience
- VIP: Dinner & show packages include entry to the show, VIP seating, half a bottle of prosecco for your table and a scrumptious 5-course dining experience, along with a welcome glass of prosecco on your arrival
- Chef’s Table: New service package alert! Our brand new package includes priority entry to the show and VIP seating. This also includes a dynamic, hand-crafted 10-course tasting menu, accompanied by 6 specifically selected wines to pair wonderfully with your food. Not to mention a glass of champagne upon arrival!
- Show Only: Includes entry to our new show with restricted-view seating
For our famous Drag Brunch, click here.
Our shows contain bright, flashing lights that may not be safe for people with photosensitive epilepsy.
As our venue is a heritage, listed building, we unfortunately do not have wheelchair access.
We cannot guarantee a nut-free kitchen. If you have any specific allergies, please contact us before arriving.
We apologise in advance for any inconvenience caused.