We hate to be boring, but there is some super important information we really need you to read. Crucial bits are helpfully emboldened so you cannot miss them.
Arrival and booking slot:
• We ask that you please arrive in time for your seating, as no latecomers can be admitted, as the show will be in progress. Please arrive between 10-30 minutes in advance of your booking time to allow time for controlled door entry, table seating and to ensure that you are able to see the full cabaret show. Please note that you must be seated before the show begins.
• If you arrive after show start time then it is at the discretion of the door to allow entry.
• We really would not want you to lose your table nor to miss any of the fantastic show you have booked to see.
• Please do not arrive any earlier than 30 minutes before your booking start time as you will not be able to gain entry and due to Covid 19 social distancing measures in place at all our venues, we will be enforcing a distanced queueing system.
• Please note that you will have 15 minutes at the end of the show to pay and exit your table. We ask you kindly to help us respect the Covid-19 social distancing measures and allow us to clean tables and the venue by paying and exiting promptly. We appreciate your help with this.
• Please note that last orders for drinks must be received prior to 10pm, to meet government guidelines.
• As a theatrical performance, our show WILL be able to run later than 10pm, although drinks must be ordered by 10pm to respect the curfew rules. In the event of a forced cancellation or venue closure due to government covid-19 rules or regulations, a full refund will be provided.
Pre Order required
• You must pre-order your meal at least 2 days prior to your booking date using the pre-order link sent out to your email. Please call us on our general sales number, should you have any problems completing and submitting your pre-order.
• Please note we cannot guarantee exact seating plans, or allocation of specific tables. Table allocation will always be subject to availability and may change due to accommodation of other bookings.
• Please note that tables must be 6 people or less to meet government guidelines
• All guests are advised that a maximum of 3 different cards per table will be accepted on paying the final bill at the end of the evening.
• Service charge is added to our bills to ensure that our staff, our performers, and our kitchen are supported. This money goes towards buying food and paying wages and is in recognition of the fantastic job our team does every night to look after our customers. That is how we are able to provide incredible food and a world class show at a fraction of West End theatre prices. We go the extra mile on every meal and every act, and we appreciate the thanks and praise we receive from a happy audience.
Thank you for supporting our show and our business.
• Proud Cabaret is an immersive experience, and we ensure that our performers, staff and venue are nothing short of stunning, so we ask that you enter into the spirit of Cabaret with them and dress to impress!
• We operate a strict dress code, so please be advised that no sportswear, trainers, or hats are permitted. Smart jeans are acceptable as long as there are no evident rips.
• Management reserves the right to judge what is appropriate and acceptable. If you are unsure of what will be appropriate, please call us in advance to confirm.
• Please note that face masks must be worn on entry to the venue, and at any time when you are not seated at your table to dine. If you go to the bathroom or any other general area, please respect our staff and help us keep each other safe and wear a mask.
No Fancy Dress or decorations of any sort
• Please note that no party accessories or decorations are permitted in the venue.
• This includes hen party dress (e.g. L-plates, party hats, themed sashes or accessories) as this is not in keeping with the glamorous, vintage decadence of our show and venue. We encourage our hens to dress up in line with the theme of the venue: classic burlesque attire, such as fans and gloves, feather boas or corsets. Under no circumstances are phallic themed items such as straws or headpieces allowed into the venue.
• We hope you won't have to, but if you do need to cancel then please let us know at least two weeks before your booking date to avoid being charged full price for your ticket.
• All deposits are non-refundable if the cancellation is made at least two weeks before the booking date.
• If the number of guests decreases and you inform us at least two weeks before, the extra deposit will be available to use as a bar tab on the night.
• All show & cocktail tickets are non-refundable but can be rescheduled to an alternative, available night, when given at least 3 days’ notice.
• The credit card we take at the time of booking will be charged automatically for no-shows, cancellations, and any other amount due and not paid on the night.
Covid-19 Refunds Policy:
• If we are obliged to rearrange bookings as a result of Covid-19 and the associated closures all bookings made for dates falling between 1st August and 1st October 2020 inclusive can be moved or rearranged without charge to a new date, up to 2 months after the original booking date and at the price of the original booking (excluding 23rd November-31st December 2020 ‘Christmas’ period, which is subject to availability and may incur increased charges).
• If we are obliged to close for more than two months from your original booking date, we will offer a full refund for any customer who does not wish to re-book to an alternative date.
Cancellation in Exceptional Circumstances other than Covid-19:
• In exceptional circumstances Proud Embankment reserves the right to cancel bookings with immediate notice and will be under no liability to the client for any loss which the client may sustain as a result of cancellation or suspension. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Terms and Conditions
• Management reserves the right to remove any guest from the venue for any reason. Rowdy and unruly behaviour will not be tolerated.
• All attendees to any event held on the premises must be aged 18 or over. You are ultimately responsible for all the guests in your party.
• We operate a zero-tolerance policy on harassment. Guests must not, under any circumstances, touch or talk to any of the staff, servers, or performers in an inappropriate manner.
• Management retains absolute discretion to decide what is ‘inappropriate’. If you or a group member acts in a manner that our management judges to threaten or disrupt the safety or enjoyment of others, or acts inappropriately we may remove you from the premises and no refunds will be given.
• Due to the venue layout and the low-light atmosphere, we cannot accept liability for any accidents which occur from the wearing of high heels or other types of raised soles other than those worn for podiatric reasons.
• All parties who wish to reschedule can do so by either email or telephone. Please contact us on 0207 482 3867 at least two weeks before your original booking date. The pre-paid deposit will be transferred over to the new date and no further action is required.
• If rescheduling notice is less than two weeks before the booking, and an alternative date cannot be found, or if you are cancelling with less than two weeks’ notice, then all guests’ deposits will be at risk of forfeiture.