We hate ‘small print’, we’re all about the fun times! But we do have to tell you a little bit about your booking and your visit. We hope you’re looking forward to your night with us at Proud Cabaret Embankment!
These are our Terms & Conditions. The company that you are contracting with is The Strand Photography Gallery Limited. Our head office is at 32 John Adam Street London WC2N 6BP. We trade as 'Proud'.
- We really hope that all your guests can make it, however if somebody does need to cancel please bear in mind that doing so within a month of your booking date will mean losing the full payment. If cancelled before a month of your booking date you will get a full refund minus the £10pp handling fee. Please let us know ASAP of any cancellations – we always recommend trying to find another friend to join instead, just to avoid the charge.
- If you wish to cancel your entire booking the deposit is non-refundable at any point of cancellation. If you give us less than a months’ notice you will not only lose the whole group’s deposit but be liable to pay the full balance for the whole party.
- A mandatory service charge of 15% will be added to the final bill for all groups. Any service charge issues need to be resolved on the night, and no refunds will be given after the event.
- The venue converts to a Club night at 11pm on Fridays and Saturdays; you are more than welcome to stay, however, you no longer have your table during the club.
- Your party may be split across a number of booths depending on your party size. Most our booths are within talking distance and so there should be no problem communicating. We cannot guarantee seating at time of booking.
- In order to keep the evening top-notch classy and provide the most authentic experience for your party, please do be aware we cannot allow hen attire including sashes and the usual paraphernalia. Although, we do encourage any dress up that fits within our 1920’s burlesque theme – so feel free to get involved and get your glad rags on! We do offer ‘glamour kits’ as part of our packages that provide various accessories for you to dress up in. Please get in touch if you would like to add these to your booking.
- We ask you to please prepay for the value of your package tickets two weeks in advance. This is to make everything easier for you on the night. Please note that there is a maximum of 3 cards per table to be used for the final bill.
- It is important to stay seated during the show in order to not distract performers or block other customers’ view.
- Please note that there is no dedicated parking around the venue, so we advise that our guests get to us via public transport. We are close to Embankment tube station.
- There are some steps and uneven ground within the venue. Please bear this in mind, and while we encourage dressing up, make sure you wear shoes you’re comfortable in.
- Proud has a responsible drinks sale’s policy and management are able to refuse service to those who may be too intoxicated; this includes arriving intoxicated or consuming too much alcohol in the venue.
- We know that our staff and performers are beautiful, but please refrain from any naughty behaviour. You can look, but you can’t touch!
- We ask all our guests to be well behaved to ensure everyone can have the best Proud experience. If the behaviour of your party during the evening is deemed unacceptable by the management, they may ask you to leave. We do reserve the right to adjust the service charge from 15% to 20% on your final bill.
* The show time is now 8:30pm on Thursdays and 8pm on Fridays and Saturdays, meaning your arrival time can be anytime between 6:30pm and 7:30pm. Please honour this timeframe to avoid any disappointment. Please note: if yourself or guests arrive after 7.45pm you may be refused entry!
Thanks for reading, we hope you have a fabulous time with us.
If you have any questions ahead of your reservation, please do not hesitate to contact the lovely sales team on 020 7482 3867 or email@example.com
Information about your booking
Dear fabulous friend of Proud,
Thank you so much for booking with Proud Cabaret. An unforgettable night of world class entertainment, delicious food and dancing lies ahead of you.
We hate to be boring, but there is some super important information we really need you to read. Crucial bits are helpfully emboldened so you can’t miss them.
- Arrival and booking slot:
We run two fabulous shows across the night, with multiple seatings due to high demand.
To see every award winning act, we encourage you to arrive at 6:45, and stay through until 11pm. Before and after your table booking you can enjoy show acts from our upstairs viewing balcony, with waitress service all night. We hope you will stay on after 11pm, to dance the night away until 4am!
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your dinner booking begins, so that we can seat you and ensure you do not miss any of the show or your booked dinner table. Your table will only be seated once the whole group has arrived.
To reiterate this important point, if you are more than 20 minutes late you will have missed your table.
- Cancellation policy:
We hope you won't have to, but if you do need to cancel then please let us know at least 2 weeks before your booking date.
If you do let us know that you are not able to attend at least 2 weeks before the date of the event we will book you for another night that is suitable for both you and us. If you decide that you do not wish to attend on another night the payment that you made on booking will not be refunded and any amount that would have been due on the night will be charged to your card.
If you cancel less than 2 weeks before the event date there will be no refund in any circumstances.
If the number of guests decreases and you inform us at least 2 weeks before, the extra deposit will be used against the bill on the night.
All show & cocktail tickets are non-refundable but can be rescheduled to an alternative, available night, when given at least 7 days’ notice.
The credit card we take at the time of booking will be charged automatically for no-shows, cancellations and any other amount due and not paid.
- Pre Order required
You must pre-order your meal at least 2 days prior to your booking date using the pre-order link sent out to your email. Your food order cannot be taken at the table.
Please call us if you have any problems completing the form.
- NO guaranteed seating position or sitting together for larger groups
Please note we cannot guarantee exact seating plans, or specific tables, as our table plans are subject to change in order to accommodate the different party sizes on the night.
If you are a party of 6 or over you may be split across separate booths - but in that eventuality, we will ensure that you are seated next to one another. Bookings for 4 or less may be allocated on banqueting tables which are shared large tables.
All guests are advised that a maximum of 3 different cards per table will be accepted on paying the final bill at the end of the evening.
- Dress Code
Proud Cabaret is an immersive experience and we ensure that our performers, staff and venue are nothing short of stunning so we ask that you enter into the spirit of Cabaret with them and dress to impress!
We operate a strict dress code, so please be advised that no sportswear, trainers or hats are permitted. Smart jeans are acceptable as long as there are no evident rips.
Management reserves the right to judge what is appropriate and acceptable. If you are unsure of what will be appropriate, please call us in advance to confirm.
- No Fancy Dress or decorations of ANY sort
Please note that no party accessories or decorations are permitted in the venue.
This includes hen party dress (e.g. L-plates, party hats, themed sashes or accessories) as this is not in keeping with the glamorous, vintage decadence of our show and venue. We encourage our hens to dress up in line with the theme of the venue - classic burlesque attire, such as feather headpieces, fans and gloves, feather boas or corsets.
Under no circumstances are phallic themed items such as straws or headpieces allowed into the venue.
On all of our Fridays and Saturdays we run a fantastic, immersive club night from 11.30pm after the entertainment.
All guests are welcome to stay and dance on until close at 4am.
Cabaret guests will be asked to relocate from their table at this time to make way for the dancefloor/club.
If you want to purchase a table post 11pm then please don't hesitate to contact us.
Further Terms and Conditions
Management reserves the right to remove any guest from the venue for any reason. Rowdy and unruly behaviour will not be tolerated.
All attendees to any event held on the premises must be aged 18 or over. You are ultimately responsible for all of the guests in your party.
We operate a zero tolerance policy on harassment. Guests must not, under any circumstances, touch or talk to any of the staff, servers or performers in an inappropriate manner.
Management retains absolute discretion to decide what is ‘inappropriate’. If you or a group member acts in a manner that our management judges to threaten or disrupt the safety or enjoyment of others, or acts inappropriately we may remove you from the premises and no refunds will be given.
Due to the venue layout and the low-light atmosphere, we cannot accept liability for any accidents which occur from the wearing of high heels or other types of raised soles other than those worn for podiatric reasons.
In exceptional circumstances Proud reserves the right to cancel bookings with immediate notice and will be under no liability to the client for any loss which the client may sustain as a result of cancellation or suspension. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Your table booking is for 1.5 hours from the start time of your booking (not from the time you take your seat).
If you miss your table booking, you will not be able to sit at your pre-booked table or have dinner at your original booked time. You will of course be offered a later dinner slot at the same ticket price, provided that there is a slot available. Please be advised this might be as late as 10pm.
All parties who wish to reschedule can do so by either email or telephone. Please contact us on 020 7482 3867 at least 2 weeks before your original booking date. The pre-paid deposit will be transferred over to the new date and no further action is required.
If rescheduling notice is less than 2 weeks before the booking, and an alternative date cannot be found, or if you are cancelling with less than 2 weeks notice, then all guests’ deposits will be lost and guests will have to pay the full amount of their bill on the night without any deduction made for the deposit.