Terms and Conditions
- All tickets sales are final.
- It is your responsibility to check your tickets; mistakes or errors cannot always be rectified.
- Refunds will not be made on tickets.
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission.
- The booking fee is non-refundable.
- There will be a £50 per person “no-show” fee for all bookings
- All deposits are non-refundable
- In the event of a cancellation of a performance or event, we will have no further liability other than the face value of the show ticket less any booking charge.
- Should a show/performance be cancelled, we will reschedule your booking for an alterative date, or different show at our other venues
- Should you wish to move your tickets to another date and this is authorised by a member of our team, an additional booking fee will be charged.
- Certain seating areas may offer a restricted view, please enquire at the time of booking. These seats may not necessarily be lower in value.
- Tickets are sold subject to the venue and/or Producer’s right to alter the performance schedule or cast should circumstances beyond our control make this unavoidable, without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- All bookings that wish to reschedule must give a minimum of one months’ notice in order to be considered for rescheduling. Rescheduling is at our discretion.
Booths are subject to allocation as stated above, based on availability. All our Show Only, Restricted View and Premium tickets will be subject to sharing booths/tables based on party sizes and venue layout. We cannot guarantee that you will be allocated a private table.
During peak season this may also apply to VIP (Best Available) bookings.
- Over 18’s only unless specified.
- A maximum of one carer accompanying a guest with a disability will be permitted access without charge. Carers must produce a valid photographic carers’ ID in order to obtain admission.
- No babes in arms.
- It is not always possible to sit large groups together in adjoining seating although every effort will be made to do so.
- Trained Security Personnel (SIA Approved) at the Venue may exercise the right to conduct random searches of bags or belongings being brought into the venue. Refusal of such a search request may result in the venue refusing access without the right to a refund. Items may be left at reception, but we cannot be held responsible for any items left with our staff.
- In the event of a change or cancellation to the performance schedule, ticket holders will be notified via the contact details left by the purchaser with the venue.
- On occasion, due to circumstances outside of our control, performers who appear on the night you attend may not be as previously advertised. No liability attaches to us for any changes in the performers.
- The venue is not liable for any changes or inaccuracies in these details which may prevent the ticket holder being contacted. In the case of a group booking, the organiser who purchased the tickets is deemed responsible for communicating any changes to the group.
- Special Effects: If you are concerned about inclusions of any special effects during any of our performances, please ask at time of booking, although the inclusion of these may not be notified until the actual performance date. Strobe lighting and haze machines are used in all the productions at our venues
- Audio & Video recording is strictly prohibited in all our venues by all attendees
- Occasionally the venue may offer promotions. These cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion unless specifically provided for. Pre-purchased tickets will not be refunded and no promotion can be applied retrospectively.
- Any tickets won in competitions or promotions cannot be put up for re-sale or exchanged for another day, performance or production unless specifically agreed. Tickets if found to break this rule will be cancelled immediately.
- Menu choices must be confirmed at least 48 hours before the requested show/booking date. If the information has not be received, we will assume a choice on your behalf but accept no responsibility of its suitability to your requirements. If any individual is intolerant of or allergic to certain ingredients it is the customer's responsibility to inform us. The menu is subject to change due to seasonal produce. You must ensure we are informed of any allergies at least one week before attending. Every effort is taken to keep ingredients separate; however please be aware that our food is made in an open kitchen and items may contain traces of other products.
- Customers may not bring in their own food and/or drink into the venue to consume on the premises. Persons caught consuming their own food and/or drink on the premises will be asked to leave without any right to a refund.
- Patrons not checked in by 19:30 hrs are considered ‘no-shows’ (for the purpose of catering) and we are not able to guarantee that you will receive your meal. We advise anyone who is going to be late to inform us so we can do our best to accommodate you.
- We are proud to have accessible venues, however, it is best to inform us if you do require extra assistance or a table with wheelchair accessibility especially during busy performances.
A mandatory 15% service charge will be applied to the total amount of your ticket and food and drink consumed and served at the venue.
General Ts and C's
- Our management reserve the right to close earlier than the advertised.
- We reserve the right for ourselves or third parties to carry out general filming and recording in and around the venue.
- No responsibility may be accepted for personal property. Please be aware that extra security measures such as searches may be implemented at any time.
- From time to time, show merchandise may be available. The venue cannot accept any responsibility for the sale of such merchandise.
£2 per person cover charge will be added to your bill at the end of the evening.