Now Thats What I Call Drag! at Proud Brighton
Arrival time: 18:30 End time: 22:30
What if we said you could play Musical bingo at the seaside, be wildly entertained by the world’s funniest Drag Queens and vibe out to your all-time favourite tracks all in the same evening? Now That’s What I Call Bingo! We’re bringing the booze, banter, banging tunes and bingo tenfold at our aptly named event, Now That’s What I Call Bingo, every Friday night at Proud Brighton.
Who said Bingo was a Cup of Tea and 2 Fat Ladies? Not us! Say goodbye to tired, traditional Bingo and hello to Musical Bingo. Fancy throwing some shapes to nostalgic bops? Or discovering some killer tracks from decades past? Proud Brighton are here to answer your musical cravings with a musical bingo setlist comprising the top hits from the 80’s 90’s and 00’s. And how could we forget? We’ve enlisted the help of our favourite Drag Queens to head up our brand-spanking new fixture. Enjoy head-banging tunes, free-flowing drinks and gourmet food as our favourite Queens host a game of musical bingo with so much sass and hilarity, it’d leave Queen Ru Paul wiping away tears of joy.
Expect nothing less from our hysterical Queens - they’re gregarious, sometimes scandalous - and always hilarious. Indulge in our mouth-watering 3-course fine dining experience - but try not to choke on your delicious food mid cackle listening to our Queen’s jaw-splitting banter. Eat, play, and belly laugh beyond belief as our fantastic Queens host a Dragi-fied musical Bingo and create a wildly entertaining Friday night at the seaside you’ll never forget.
- Restricted: Dinner & show packages include entry to our amazing show, restricted view standard seating and a flavourful 3-course dining experience
- Premium: Dinner & show packages include entry to the show, a welcoming arrival drink, standard view seating and a delicious theatre-style 5-course dining experience
- VIP: Dinner & show packages include entry to the show, VIP seating, half a bottle of prosecco for your table and a scrumptious 5-course dining experience, along with a welcome glass of prosecco on your arrival
- Chef’s Table: New service package alert! Our brand new package includes priority entry to the show and VIP seating. This also includes a dynamic, hand-crafted 10-course tasting menu, accompanied by 6 specifically selected wines to pair wonderfully with your food. Not to mention a glass of champagne upon arrival!
- New! Show & Nibbles: Includes entry to our fabulous show plus a selection of tasting/snack plates for the evening, with restricted View Seating
- Show Only: Includes entry to our new show with restricted-view seating
For our famous Drag Brunch, click here.
For Drag Bingo in London City, click here.
Our shows contain bright, flashing lights that may not be safe for people with photosensitive epilepsy.
As our venue is a heritage, listed building, we unfortunately do not have wheelchair access.
We cannot guarantee a nut-free kitchen. If you have any specific allergies, please contact us before arriving.
We apologise in advance for any inconvenience caused.